Special Thoughts From A Special Man

My special pink diary that I write all my manly thoughts in.

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

1:43 AM Drunken Thoughts on a Work Night

People always ask me "what's it like being a soap opera star, Mark?" I think that's a really good question. I often wonder the exact same thing.

If I had the power to either (1) fly, or (2) turn anything I wanted the color blue, I'm not sure what I'd pick.

If being sexy was a crime, then I am serving a lifetime sentence for dismembering handicapped children.

I was trying to decide whether or not I should get a tattoo, and an amputee gave me some really good advice: "On one hand, you have the opportunity to display something unique and permanent on your body. The other hand is at Uptown Medical Center."

I offered my friend $200 to french kiss his grandma, and he offered me $10 to borrow a shovel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home